Monday, October 8, 2007

Projects

I have decided to post what I'm working on even though I can't take pictures of them. I'm making a purse for my cousin for christmas..actually everything I'm knitting from now on is going to be a gift for someone I think. I think I'll make myself a list so I know what I should do after I finished something.
Mom- socks (they are probably going to be my first pair) probably going to make them with Knitpicks Dancing
Dad- love to make him a hat... maybe put FB on it (for Fat Boy, one of his motorcycles)
Tristan- mittens. I wonder if I can make powerranger mittens...he just has to make up his mind about which color he wants to be!
Lilly- getting a pink purse made out of Vanna's choice. I'm going to line it, make a few flowers to put on it and maybe a cell phone holder... in the process of knitting it.
Sarah- Harry Potter bookmark scarf and a skully keychain or wrist band.
Rita- slippers size?
Joan- slippers maybe...she has big feet like me although her's are a 10..maybe fingerless gloves or a scarf since peoplelike those.
Susen- slippers...I think she's an 8. These gotta be pink, she adores that color.
Cathy- NOT TELLING.
Elizabeth- kiwi bird
Grandma- potholders/dishcloths. Make them thick.
Kelly- fun fur scarf =D or black dog
Tiffany- fingerless mitts or gloves. Hmm what color...
Kayla- Something green.
and other people I forgot to name and will just make this list longer.... eeek

No comments: